Managing director Michael Hearn is a qualified registered builder of both commercial and domestic projects with over 25 years building experience.
Michael has expertise in the diverse application of Queensland hardwoods. In conjunction with the timber distribution service, he is available to provide advice to architects, builders and other specifiers on construction methods using these materials for project applications.
Examples of designs featuring Queensland hardwoods supplied by M.M. Hearn Architectural Building Products include the following projects:
- Swaney Draper Architects: Port Fairy project
- Col Bandy Architect: Port Fairy project
- Barbara Weimar Architect - St Kilda project
- Dean Picken Designs - South West Victorian coast - numerous projects
- Seeley Architects - Barwon Heads project
- Brendan Mooney Architect and Marcus Roberts Architect - Port Fairy project
See 'Products in Application' to view or download a portfolio showcasing designs with the timbers in various applications.